UPDATE: And the winner is…..
Kay Thomerson of Kayz Kreationz!!
Thanks to everyone who commented and liked this blog and the Francesca Watson Designs Facebook page! I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed reading about your favorite jewelry – it’s amazing how personal jewelry is, isn’t it?
Kay, look for an e-mail from me about getting your earrings!
And as you can see, I didn’t just make it over – I’m well over. And I’m so grateful to my friends who helped get me there that I’m having my first ever giveaway!! (UPDATE: Please read the rules below carefully. “Liking” the Facebook page or subscribing to this blog don’t generate entries. Only comments on this post will count!!)
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Leave a comment here telling me about your most favorite piece of jewelry ever – it can be something you actually own or something you loved and lost or something you saw once and lusted over. Links to photos and/or blog posts would be great too, if you have them, but make sure you leave a comment here and not just the link.
- For an additional chance to win, “like” the Francesca Watson Designs Facebook page, then come back here and leave a comment saying you did it. If you’ve already liked it, leave a comment here (separate from comment #1 above) and tell me, “Francesca, darn it, I was already a friend of Francesca Watson Designs!”
- For a third chance to win, follow this blog either by subscribing to the RSS feed or signing up for email delivery to your mailbox (see the links in the sidebar), then come back here and leave a comment saying you did it. If you’ve already subscribed, leave a comment here (separate from comments #1 and #2 above) and tell me, “Girlfriend, darn it, I am already subscribed to this awesome, rocking blog!”
- Comments will be open until Monday, November 5 at noon CST. (Remember that this Sunday is daylight savings time!!) I’ll “randomize” all the comments, then draw a winner to be announced Monday night.
- PLEASE NOTE: First time commenters and commenters with links are always held for moderation on this blog, so it may take some time for your comments to appear. Even though I have my show this weekend, I’ll be checking in regularly and approving comments as promptly as possible.
Three chances to win, and so simple!!
What? Oh! You want to know what you’re going to win??
How about these earrings?
Argentium silver with a textured band down the middle, set with tiny lapis cabs. Value: $40
Ready, set… GO!!